Wednesday 14 July 2010

Life is Tough!


I hope you are all getting your beauty sleep ;).
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. What breed is your cat? I am looking to get a kitty soon and yours is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me wish I could have a cat again :-)
    Keep up the outfit posts btw, your possibly the most glamorous person I've come across.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @men4breakfast maxie is a british short hair silver tabby.. just like the Whiskas cat :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cat's adorable! a british shorthair is probably the only cat i would ever get :p

    -dani
    http://callitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realise she was a British Shorthair - I was looking at those, but the chocolate point and blue eyes. I love the silver tabby colouring too.

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig