Thursday 21 April 2011

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick

Many of you will be aware of my love for Elizabeth Arden’s Eight Hour Cream. I first discovered it at the age of 12 (in my LFW goodie bag!) and since then have been using it almost daily. Who knows how many tubes I have worked my way through, but my nightstand is never without it! It’s perfect left on over night to moisturise lips, cuticles and any dry areas - even scars and eczema.

Already being a fan of the brand I was excited to try the EA Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint SPF 15 (RRP £19.00). As much as I love wearing lipsticks they can often be very drying, so this product is a great solution – lipstick, with all the added benefits including emollients, protective sunscreen and vitamin E!


I was sent the colour Blush, which appears quite bright and striking in the bullet, but gives a perfectly wearable sheer tint of pink to the lips, making them look full and glossy without being sticky or heavy.

This lipstick has now migrated to my handbag, especially as the colour is buildable so it can be applied lightly while on the go or layered for a more striking evening look. As the formulation is so light the bullet is a little softer than traditional lipsticks, so you do have to be more careful as I imagine it may be prone to bending, especially in this hot weather!


Have you tried any products from the EA Eight Hour Cream range? If you suffer from dry, chapped lips it is a must have product! xxx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This looks so pretty! I love how light and buildable it looks, plus the spf is always good for summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's pretty, but considering how many of those mini vaseline tubs (with SPF included)I go through this would slowly become a very expensive habit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalya, can you include a picture of it on your lips? Thanks. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Victoria - I have just added a photo into the post above for you. Hope you get a chance to see it :)! xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig