Sunday 22 July 2012

Molton Brown Pep-Rich Lip Booster

Recently I have been trying to get my lips in tip top condition with Molton Brown's Pep-Rich Lip Booster. This handbag handy lipbalm is perfect when on the go as it applies with a few simple clicks, just like a gloss - no sticky fingers!
With extracts of African mango and papaya and Palmitoyl-oligopeptide a collagen-boosting peptide it works hard to ensure lips are smooth and well hydrated. 
At £30 for 3.5ml I'm not sure if it's a miracle product that justifies the price, but it is definitely a lip balm I have enjoyed using.


What lip balms are you currently using? Any recommendations? xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Looks like nice present for my girl :)
    bids that give

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always had very dry lips and the only thing I have found that works for me is the Rambling Rose Figs&Rouge balm I was sent in my GlossyBox. It is quite grainy to the touch, almost like a sugar scrub, but becomes akin to an oil on the lips and sinks in incredibly quickly; it's very reasonable and I can't do without it now!

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig