Friday 22 August 2014

OOTD: Rehearsal Dinner

Today's post is a little outfit of the day from my rehearsal dinner. I had about 15 mins to get ready after our church rehearsal so I quickly tonged my hair with the Babyliss conical wand and refreshed my makeup using the Urban Decay Naked palette and a slick of The Body Shop gloss over MAC's Costa Chic lipstick.
 
I picked up this bright mint gradient/ dip dye maxi dress in the Ted Baker sale and think it works perfectly with my tan by James Harknett.
 The secret is out... I have a twin!
Apologies for the deer in headlights expression... but I was unashamedly nervous/ exhausted/ excited/ apprehensive/ happy!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Can I ask what hair dye you use? I work in a corporate environment and love red hair and this is the perfect shade that I could get away with at work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I used the John Frieda 5R foam colour about 2 weeks before this. I absolutely love it as it's so easy to use and is a really wearable, yet vibrant red shade. Hope that helps! x

      Delete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig